From talking with so many of you today, we realised that many people who do photography are hesitant to call themselves photographers. So we’re putting out a call, for happy snappin’, picture-taking, camera-toting, Adobe-editing, filter-fixin’ folks who are interested in having their work featured, on a MAJOR international brand’s local social media channels – to fill out this really quick form (2 mins) so we can contact you, cull a few samples and present to the team this week.
We need exactly you – the part-time photographer, the worker who moonlights after their shift, the office-warrior who explores T&T on weekends. We are not looking for established commercial photographers for this round of the call.
If you have these types of shots already, you can be featured on one of the world’s fastest growing company’s social media channels:
- We are looking for unique photos – familiar places in T&T and a few off of the beaten path – from beaches to bars, streets to cafes, village folk to the city’s who’s who all captured by you. Iconic buildings, favourite spots to visit for locals and tourists, festival photos (Divali etc) and more.
- We’re looking for batches of 10 photos at a time in an ongoing call.
- Shots should ideally not be published anywhere as yet, including social media or websites.
- Photos should have an air of ‘journey’ and ‘destination’ – lots of light, minimal editing beyond correction.
- All photos must be of and in Trinidad and Tobago.
- The call is open to residents, citizens, visitors and more.
Click THIS link to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/cp2PJ2kDrxd97u9c2
What’s in it for You?
We’re talking a fixed rate per photo or per batch of ten approved by our partner client as well as major bragging rights on a Page with an advertising spend that will guarantee that you work will be seen by thousands of persons locally.
What if I have photos other than of Trinidad and Tobago?
If it’s the Caribbean, stay tuned, we will need those too!
Sign me Up!
Click the link: https://goo.gl/forms/cp2PJ2kDrxd97u9c2