The largest social network is the best place to create a company and brand presence and offers a unique opportunity to build loyalty with professionally designed posts and engage in two way communication with potential and existing customers.
From US $189/month
What You Enjoy
- Sixty relevant designed and curated Facebook posts delivered in a Word .doc(x) file
- One included round of revisions
What We Need
- Access to social media accounts
- Information on your industry
- Links to other social networks you exist on
- The style of writing you would prefer for tone and correct brand feel
- Can I revise content?
We excel at getting calendars right the first time, but we do offer one revision of up to 25% of the content.
- Do you also post the content?
This plan is for creation of content. You can easily post or request a posting service from us as well via our CarpeDM Social plans (Social One for example)
- Will my account grow from this?
Yes it will. But organic reach is very limited due to social channels’ algorithms that are designed to direct you to advertise (how they earn income). You can also request a Growth Hacker service from us or have us manage your social media spending.
- What type of content can I expect?
You can expect 1-2 sentences per post or about 20 words per post.
- What happens after payment?
We send a quick questionnaire to see that we have all the info we need and we get started.
- Can you write for my industry?
We have written for several industries, so yes we can.
- Is social media even for my business or is this for more established businesses?
Social media is for everyone – new, old, established and large and small businesses. The point of social media is just like traditional media (TV, radio, print). We strive to help you reach new customers, remind existing ones or inform them of new services and products and ultimately grow your business.
- Why should I choose social media?
Unlike traditional media, we can drill down to geographic areas, isolate and target demographics of interest and also have a two-way conversation with potential and existing customers. It’s also the most cost-effective means of advertising today – and your market is likely more mobile and easily reached where they are – on their phones and computers.