If you don’t know where or how to start – we do. That’s all we do. So let us lend our experience to create you page and fill in two weeks of content and posts to get you started along with a start to your social media strategy.
From US $399 / two week period
What You Enjoy
- Social media start strategy document
- Social media profile creation on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest
- Intro consult to decide on brand direction
- Ten (10) posts over two weeks to start your social profile
- Handoff call along with report on handover
What We Need
- Company data including location, web address etc
- Selected platform of choice
- Log-in details for the platform of choice
- What happens after payment?
Once you complete a brief questionnaire, we begin work on your strategy and intro posts.
- How do I access it afterwards?
Full account details will be forwarded and you can then set a different password if you like.
- Don’t you manage it afterwards too?
We can, but this would require uptake of one of our other plans. This plan is designed to start you off and have you take control afterwards. You can, however, choose a social media management plan afterwards if you like – like CarpeDM Social One.
- Do I need a personal social media account prior?
For Facebook and LinkedIn yes.
- Do I need to have a logo or photos prior?
It helps, but we can also assist in logo development and can use photos you approve.
- Do I need this if I take another package for ongoing social media?
No, other plans like CarpeDM Social One include a full month of content.
- Is social media even for my business or is this for more established businesses?
Social media is for everyone – new, old, established and large and small businesses. The point of social media is just like traditional media (TV, radio, print). We strive to help you reach new customers, remind existing ones or inform them of new services and products and ultimately grow your business.
- Why should I choose social media?
Unlike traditional media, we can drill down to geographic areas, isolate and target demographics of interest and also have a two-way conversation with potential and existing customers. It’s also the most cost-effective means of advertising today – and your market is likely more mobile and easily reached where they are – on their phones and computers.